Please download a copy of our Belgrove Bouncing Castles Terms & Conditions.
1. This unit has an age limit of 16 years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. Adults arenot recommended to use the inflatable
2. No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the inflatable, which will avoid choking or mess- Please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition, the customer will incur a cleaning charge.
3. All shoes, glasses, jewellery & badges must be removed before using the inflatable.
4. No face paints, party poppers, streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable.
5. No smoking or barbeques near the inflatable.
6. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the inflatable walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
7. A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
8. Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded & limit the number of users in order of age and size.
9. Children must not push/collide/fight or behave in a manner likely to cause injury or distress.
10. No pets, toys or sharp instruments allowed in the inflatable.11. If the bouncing castle isn’t being used please plug out the plug.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front step. The step is there as access and exit help only.
13. Ensure that no-one with a history of neck and/or back problems use the bouncy castle, as indeed any child feeling unwell.
14. Do not allow anyone to be on the bouncy castle during inflation or deflation.
15. Please ensure that a clear space of 6ft ( 2 metres ) is around the inflatable.
16. Please ensure children are not attempting stunts, are clothed properly and with no objects in their pockets.
17. The inflatable should not be used if the jumping area is wet. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the bouncy castle should not be used. It is forbidden to use water on the inflatable’s, particularly inflatable slides, doping so could cause serious injury.
18. In the event the blower stops working, all users should get off the inflatable immediately. The blower has asafety reset button try this, check fuses & make sure the blower or deflation tubes are still attached. In the event it overheats or loses power, switch off at the mains for 5 mins and retry. If this doesn’t work contact us.
19. In the event of high winds, the inflatable must be switched off immediately once all children have been safely removed. It is dangerous to keep the unit inflated in windy conditions. We accept no responsibility over weather conditions once an inflatable has been delivered. It is the responsibility of the person(s) hiring to ensure that people using the equipment and the inflatable itself are kept safe.
Duncormick, Co. Wexford
: 086 – 3009806 / 086-3058539
: Search for Belgrove Bouncing Castles
Including Terms & Conditions of Hire: It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the inflatable toensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury % damage to the inflatable. Any accidents thatoccur on the hirer’s property are not the responsibility of Belgrove Bouncing Castles.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
Please note that all users are using the inflatable’s at their own risk. The person(s) or organisation hiring the unit and equipment will be liable for any damage or injury from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of All people using the equipment & it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure that they are adhered to at all times. Our company Cannot accept responsibility for any injury sustained by anyone using the equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in a clean and acceptable condition. I agree to pay the hire cost in full. I also declare that I am fully satisfied with inflatable and its safety in the current location and the level of service provided by BBC thus far.
Payment on delivery is preferred:
If for some reason this cannot be arranged, full payment on collection will be requested.